This is how I replaced the broken part using the same kind of wire I had used for the broken gun ring.
I have learned to improvise.
Both homemade parts will be visible. I have to say they look good.
Not perfect but few people will notice the difference unless they compare it with these.
I have succeeded to glue the warped fuselage parts using extra-thin cement and Tamiya tape.
A little filing is all that will be needed.
I then encountered this problem. The bomb rack would not fit it so I had to cut away some plastic.
Again no one will notice…
Which brings me to these steps.
I followed the instructions, but step 77 should have come before step 75. It was almost impossible to attach these parts.
I will fix it later but again no one will never know.