Update

I think this is a good time for a little update on My Forgotten Hobby III.

The MiG-15 finally got its decals two weeks ago. Then came the F-86.

I tested the MiG decals first and they worked perfectly even if they sat in the box since the 1980s. The F-86 decals came after with the yellow decals I had received from Model Airplane Maker.

I still have to figure a way to fix this though.

I still have a few touch-ups to do before I think how I will give them as a gift.

Next in line will have to be the He 111.

I think the clear parts should be solidly glued now.

I had started painting the He 111 using a paintbrush.

First the upper surfaces with dark green which seemed to be the wrong shade of green, and then the undersides with the right shade of RLM 65 Hellblau.

Those photos we taken with my new Motorola Stylus G cellphone I got as a gift from my son. Now I have no reason to procrastinate and then shower you with photos of my progress reports.

To be continued…